25% (8)30% (9)27% (17)Vote
  • Brunette
    75% (24)70% (21)73% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I voted brunette. I generally like dark hair colors more but that's probably because I have quite the case of yellow fever (liking Asian girls a lot). However, blondes can be really pretty too!

2|0
    0|0
  • The one with the better personality, hair color is easy to change so who cares?

3|0
    0|0
    • Well said :) but if you're girl asks you which hair color she should try, and she can rock both. Which one would you choose for her?

• Easy to change but personally I like my colors natural. Better for her hair too!

• Blonde made for me, So Blonde Blonde Blonde💛💛👸

1|0
    0|0
    • Bombshell ;) 💁🏼💁🏼

• I find blondes and brunettes equally attractive. Hair color really doesn't matter much at all, to me

1|0
    0|0
    • Even when it's dyed an unnatural color?

• @Remonster unnatural colors are the only ones I don't like but besides that I don't care what color hair she has

• I think I would go brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer n like the most,

Natural blondes than fake brunettes,

Natural brunettes than fake blondes,

Natural redheads than above all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both to be honest I am one of those very few people who doesn't have a hair color preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair yaay

0|0
    0|0
  • See that's what I hate, these polls and answers and crap are never truthful!! OF COURSE Everyone knows BLONDES are the MOST ATTRACTIVE. Be real people!!.

0|0
    1|0
  • Blondes are so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not up to the hair color but the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean like a blonde hourglass and a brunette pear and the brunette had nice face then I'd go for the blonde

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9