Girls, what brand of dress will you wear to a party?

What colour dress would you wear to a party?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Brand doesn't really matter to me. Color, it depends on the party; if it's an afternoon spring/summer party I will probably wear a dress with some floral pattern or something, probably "lighter" colors. For an evening party, I wear black, grey, blue or red dresses mostly.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care about stupid brand names anymore. It's been a while since I reprogrammed myself.

• I don't care about what brand it is as long as it's nice!

• Who cares.. a pretty dress is a pretty dress.

• Honey, I only wear Gucci..

Just kidding 😁 brand names don't matter much! As long as the dress is stylish and the fabric isn't cheap, I'm fine with it.

Some brands that have great dresses are Dorothy Perkins, Zara, Mango and Forever 21. Their dresses last the longest I feel, good stuff 😊 but so would a Gucci.. Just sayinnnng 💁🏼

• It doesn't matter, body con dresses and skater dresses fit the party mood! Hope you find yourself a nice dress!

• As long as it is nice and compliments me, I will wear it

• whatever is cute on me, I don't really care about brands

• I don't really care about brands. But anything black because it makes me look skinny and minimizes my chest