What guys are really prefer, external beauty or internal beauty?

What guys are really prefer, external beauty or internal beauty? What that they really can stand? External beauty could fade, but internal beauty would last.

What Guys Said 1

• It has to be both. If the girl isn't pretty to look at and you can't stand seeing her then I honestly don't see how I could be happy. But then again if she's a bitch you wouldn't be able to stay with her very long anyways. The trick to it all is that girls looks change to guys. I have met people who I wasn't attracted to at the time, but we got to know each other and soon she became attractive. For some reason true inside beauty changes outside beauty. It just seems tougher for girls who aren't as attractive because it does take longer and you have to put in more effort than a girl who is naturally beautiful.

What Girls Said 1

• My significant other tells me either would be a deal breaker for him, and I agree.

A guy doesn't need to be drop dead gorgeous but there does need to be some physical attraction there because that's really important in the start of what could be a relationship when you don't quite know each other too well yet. But if a guy were drop dead gorgeous with a terrible personality, nope. Couldn't do it