Heels or flats?

For graduation, pros and cons.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate heels and only wear them if I have to. So I'd say flats. But that depends, are you going to be standing up a lot and walking around or sitting for most. Because if your standing and walking around for most then it's better to wearing flats but if your sitting then heels that way they won't start bothering you throughout the graduation. Also if wearing heels, stick to small sized heels

What Guys Said 3

• Flats. You'll be doing a bunch of walking. . . and then the parties start. You don't want aching feet when it's time to get happy feet!

• If you are comfortable in heels wear them , go to get technical here it gives that sexy sway.

• Flats, what if your heel breaks while getting your certificate.

What Girls Said 8

• Graduation... I recommend wearing heels. You don't have to wear them all day but it makes you stand out when you strut across the stage getting your degree.

• you should take both :)
    take your high heels and then in your purse take flats...

High heels are more nice, but would hurt your feet..
    so I would just wear them for a while, and then change it and wear the flats :)

High Heels Pros
    -taller by 4- 5 in
    -you can find many styles
    -more girly girly , heels help bring out and attractive body posture

high heels Disadvantages
    -foot pain, by walking around to much
    -back pain, not everyone gets back pain ( but few people do)

• Flats all the way!!! WAY more comfortable!

• Flats! Forget comfort! You don't want to risk tripping in heels in front the whole graduating class... Especially since at most graduations you need to go up and down stairs lol

• Heels and flats
    Bring both

• Flats. Heels are feet killers

• Flats, heels will hurt over time.

• Flats. They are way more comfy.