Guys, do you like the pixie haircut?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh. Pixie cuts and short haircuts are excellent... at taking a beautiful girl and making her look quite unattractive.

Here, take a literal model, way more attractive than the average girl who tries a pixie cut. Long hair, she's gorgeous. assets.nydailynews.com/.../129768857.jpg

Short hair? Not.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...600000578-340_634x925.jpg

I wouldn't so much refuse to date a girl with a short haircut, as I would just not notice one. Girls with short, ugly haircuts like that don't really ping my radar... I notice them in the same way I notice dudes or lamps.

What Guys Said 18

• Nope

Very few girls can pull it off and even the ones who do pull it off , would still look better with long hair.

• Lol... not a chance in hell. It has been the norm for girls have had long hair since the beginning of time. Somethings aren't meant to change.

• I love it. It's so great. It's fun to run your fingers through it, it doesn't get in your face when cuddling, doesn't flop down when she's on top, and you can easily get at her neck to kiss her.

• I don't see why not. I haven't been around on this earth long enough to know what people are going to be like based on their haircut, while some adults have. Ah well. All things will become clear in time, they say.

• This question has been up several times before. But I will answer as always.
    There are women who look great in the pixie cut and there are women who look terrible in the pixie cut. It all depends on how long their skull is. A short skull usually works well with the pixie cut. A long skull doesn't.

• I really like pixie cut

• I like pixie cuts on girls who are cute with pixie cuts. It's like anything else, some people can make it work, others can't.

Personally, if I'm thinking of my "perfect girl", she has longer hair, or at least medium.

• personally I'm not really into pixies or short haircuts I think the girl on divergent is the only one who can pull it off

• Yeah I would. I like short hair on girls sometimes. I also like long hair too But the pixie is alright I think it's kind if unique. Don't see it to much.

• I was wondering what the hell a pixie cut was. It sounds like some type of fairy. I personally don't like it bit there are few women who are able to pull it off.

• When it works, it's the hair style I'm most attracted to.

• No, I prefer girls with long hair.

In my experience, girls with short hair are generally crazy

• Love the pixie look

• It looks good on girls

• Depends on the individual woman. Some can pull it off and others can't.

• no... not to short

• I hate the pixie cut. The beauty of a woman's hair is far too important to me to over look it by dating a woman that decided to cut most of her hair off. I am not exaggerating when I say that I would rather date an obese woman with long hair, over a physically fit woman with a pixie cut. I am fairly willing to overlook just about any other physical trait, but I am not attracted to women with pixie cuts at all. There is no point in being in a relationship with someone I am not attracted to.

• It's ok looking