What is wrong with this outfit? How can I make it look better?

http://imgur. com/Q5vVGgm
Sorry it's sideways.
Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• The red top kind of clashes with the entire outfit, you should probably just stick with a plain black top underneath, and if you pick a slightly looser top, you won't have to tuck it into your shorts. A darker pair of shorts wouldn't hurt either.

• Thank you!

• You could pair it with a nice pair of black flats, or black heels if you want to look less cute and more classy.

• Thanks a lot, that's really helpful! I do usually go for more classier looks, so I appreciate your help.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, what would you wear underneath. It needs something else and jeans shorts isn't it. It's interesting... Maybe a short black skirt, dark sheer panty hose, black stiletto heels and a gold ankle bracelet would definitely classy up the outfit.

• Thank you for the response! I like your ideas.

• What I suggested is 1) fucking hot and 2) now I'll be thinking about it all day having fantasies!

• The short blue jeans, dark long ones could be better.

• YOUR HOT!!!

• What about my hot?
      Haha but thanks anyway.

• Nah, nothing wrong with it

What Girls Said 3

• I think a light coloured A-line mini skirt or body con mini skirt would look better than the shorts. But that's a reflection of my own style.

• That would be really cute! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Maybe you could try to find a different black top that reaches your belt. The cut of that shirt looks a little unusual to me.

• You know, I thought that too.
      I bought this shirt before trying it on, so I kinda screwed myself over. I'm just trying to find a way to make it look somewhat presentable...
      Anyway, thanks for the response!

• You're welcome :)
      It's the only problem. Other than that, the outfit looks good :)

• Should be worn with a nice pair of leggings with heels or a different pair of shorts, white shirt, and converse sneakers.

• Thanks! That sounds like it would look a lot better