What do guys like more?

do guys like girls with blonde hair or brunette hair? why? what does the hair color say about the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• for each guy its different in what he wants, for me I prefer brunettes and sometimes the occasionaly redhead.

I can't really say why because each hair color on a girl falls into its own sterotype like blondes are sometimes stuck up, fake, have high pitch voices, only want sex type of thing, while brunettes can be taken more serious, real and true to what they are. Haven't really spent a lot of time with redheads but their unique in there own way

What Guys Said 5

• There isn't any physical attribute that would make up for a horrible personality. However if we are asking for sole preference on hair, then I would pick neither. I would pick redheads, which for some reason always get left out of these tedious blonde vs brunette debates.

• And I'm with the anonymous poster...Hair color says nothing about the person.

• Hair color doesn't say anything about the person. I don't really prefer either of the hair colors over the other, but the girl I'm interested in now is blonde.

• It doesn't say anything. I prefer dark hair because in my city almost every girl is blond and that just getting old. Still it doesn't really mater to me. My suggestion is to chose which looks better on you, or choose less common color

• i prefer darker hair so brunettes for me. I think I like it because it usually brings out the girls eyes a lot and I like chicks with big, bright eyes. it doesn't really say anything about the girl to me besides what her hair color is, lol.

• I care much more about what's on the inside.

What Girls Said 3

• all guys are different. If you want more answers, use the search bar. You will get tons of results! :]

• Does hair colour matter to you on a guy? What does that hair colour say about them?!

• enough with this question!