What are your thoughts on this outfit?

what are your thoughts on this outfit?
casual outfit , Tin tin top, denim skirt , tights and dr martins. I like it myself but what are your thughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• The skirt doesn't look very flattering on you, like at all. Neither does the t-shirt. It just looks like a sloppy outfit you'd throw on when you have to run to the store because you're out of milk. Not something you'd wear seriously to school or when you're out with your friends. The t-shirt is cute to wear to bed. Nothing more. Ditch the denim skirt and find something a bit more flowy and cute, and a bit less 2003.

What Guys Said 13

• I like it because of the skirt.

• very cute! ;)

• That shirt doesn't look good with that.

• Eh... Just average

• I like it a lot

• It's okay average looking

• It looks good

• I like it :D very classy

• As a fan of tights, I love it!

• Seems it looks good on you.

• For what? lol, I mean, what would it be for?

• U can look better

• looks like white trashy

What Girls Said 14

• it's nice but the top doesn't flatter u. try something a little more fitting

• change the top?

• yes, I'm quite slim with bigger breasts

• yep. that's an asset. 2 assets actually. make them work for u. u need to enhance those features in a nice way=]

• Don't like it. Make you look extremely thick in the middle. Can you un-tuck the shirt? maybe tie it in a knot on the side? Or if you wear a belt in the middle?

• I don't really like it :/

• what is it you don't like about it :)?

• so a tight black turtle neck?

• Whatever you like, a black turtle will work fine :) A t-shirt, if you're more into casual style.

• It looks okay

• Change the shirt to a more fitted top and it's a cute outfit! It just looks like you're wearing a casual t-shirt and then a fancy skirt and tights. It doesn't really go well together of compliment your figure.

• I don't like the shirt. Maybe a tighter vneck tee would be better. Or a summery blouse.

• that shirt doesn't go with the skirt

• I personally wouldn't wear it. It looks kind of old, faded, and, cheap but, if you like it then that's all that matters.

• Doesn't look good at all in my opinion.
    Just looks like, mush.

• Change the T-shirt...

• I honestly don't like it

• Looks like you got it from a thrift store. Ain't nothing wrong with thrift shopping but it doesn't match and that's not a casual top.

• Nah, Im not liking it. I don't like the separate parts and together it's not better. Sorry :)

• I'd change the top if I were you.