I find girl's knickers so much more comfortable, how weird is this?

I once lost a bet and had to try on women's underwear and run down the beach. They were so comfy and I ended up buying some knickers and wearing them under my clothes for comfort. How weird is this? How would you react if you found out your boyfriend wore knickers?

Would you dump your boyfriend for this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't actually lose a bet, you are making this up because it's your weird fantasy. I think you want to be called weird. You're weird.

What Girls Said 1

• Uhmmm... well, maybe you just have really bad underpants cause i would freak if i saw my boyfriend wearing little panties with flowers on. Maybe just go and see if there isn't comfortable underwear for men.

• They're quite plain, but yeah understandable.

• 😄 Just go and shop for underwear* you never know maybe your going to find really comfortable guys underwear 👍

What Guys Said 2

• ... boxers are the ultimate comfort though. Why would you want to cram everything?

• Panties r very comfy... and sexy.
    Be ur self