GAGers, rate this guy's (Calvin Harris) underwear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha it's not his underwear that I'm looking at xD

• Hahaha xD.

• His dick maybe. I mean LOOK AT IT IN THOSE. WTH.

• @bards
      haha
      You never know :p.

What Girls Said 5

• 0/10 I don't like looking at guys in their underwear. I don't like looking at anyone in their underwear.

• Yeah, it is weird.

Did you read in the description, the number of comments and likes it received?

• He has some fine curves in that underwear lol.

• 'fine curves in that underwear'.

ROTFL xD.

• hot damn...

• Him or the underwear? Its actually underwear advertising photo xD.

• underwear? I didn't notice any underwear.

• Then this is not good advertising move by Armani, to promote underwear xD.

• Guys hot but the wear looks weird rn

• I dont like it, I like boxer briefs on a man, they look more sexy and masculine to me.

• Yeah, and they look decent too.

What Guys Said 5

• ewwww

5/10 at most

• Bit scrawny really ( not in anyway jealous cough cough )

• I think its some photoshop error.

• I didn't know Calvin Harris had some aesthetics (skinny upper body, needs to do more incline work but some good abs and enough definition to photoshop with).

Plus his music!!! He's the man

• Photoshopping is very common in these, infact both photos doesn't look the same type.

• These advertising people are so clever, they put good abs so that you look at underwear too, that's why upper body doesn't look well.

• I can see how that would be comfortable for someone like me with obsessive-compulsive symmetry issues, because testicles are the worst when you have those issues. They are never centered in normal underwear, always touching a leg or something, which is annoying. So I give these undies points for that.

However, I don't think I'd want to be seen in them. No points for appearance.

• are you gay bro?

• Nops.

Read the description :p.