Girls, Do women prefer a dude in a suit?

I feel like I get more attention and have a better chance to meet women when I am either dressed up in a nice suit or at least a sportscoat. I always top off the look with a pocket square. I think this especially helps at events when most guys dont wear suits or when they do, they certainly don't where a pocket square.

What do the ladies think

Does a nice suit help a guy stand out

Thanks.

Thanks, Ladies. I appreciate the responses. I have a decent job, but am not wealthy and don't necessarily want to attract a woman who wants to meet a guy with money.

But, wearing a suit does make me feel more confident. I also tend to be clean shaven, and make sure my hair is well groomed with a suit and wear nice shoes, so the "package", so to speak, is more present in a suit.

What about a pocket square? Too much or a nice extra?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Guys in suits look way more attractive and it's not because you look rich or powerful 😂
    It's the cut of the suit, it really complements a man's figure. Shoulders look wider and come down to a narrower waist, making them look more athletic/ physically fit than usual.

Also, when guys wear suits they tend to wear them with the intention of looking their best so you end up showering, smelling nice, styling your hair, wearing nice shoes etc etc. So it's not just the suit, apart from making you look sharper it enhances the whole package deal and that's probably what draws most of the attention. 😁

What Girls Said 10

• i think women see a suit and think power or money.. so it probably gets mor attention... or maybe attention from a different type or woman... than if you were wearing sweats and a T
    or jeans and a flannel or polo or whatever...

• I agree with 'beyonder'. I think the suit makes you look so much better because we get to see the best version of you! It also invites your confidence which we like. However, I do think that if a guy is wearing good quality, and is nicely dressed in a casual way in a well put together outfit, they can look equally as nice! :)

• for me, yes. it is a sign of success. and that he has his shit together.

• HELL YEAH

hahah sorry I got excited

• Love a guy in a suit, it's got to be a nice fitted one though, none of that baggy shite x

• a nice fitted suit definitely makes dudes look hotter and stand out more

• Suits are sexy but I'm a sucker for low hung jeans and snugg teeshirts.

• I don't care, really as long as he doesn't look sloppy, but suits do flatter a guy's figure.

• Yeah it does.. It's something refreshing than jeans

• I think it's sexy.