Do you find piercings and tattoos on another person attractive?

I personally like them on other people, all to a certain extend of course...
I do have some too but I do sometimes get really negative comments, especially about my nose piercing of people saying it 'ruins' my looks. I actually think it suits me though and I like tattoos on guys as well but despite that I always think we should rather focus on the person behind all that.. Just curious how many of you actually care about this hhh

• I like only piercings
  • I like only tattoos
  • Yes, I like both
  • It depends on the person / don't really care
  • Hell no!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both. I think they can be a really nice way for someone to express themselves. Our body is a shell, it is essentially a car driving around our mind, our thoughts, our personalities. We are not our body, I am not lessened as a person if my arm is cut off. So, in the same way people like to add interesting colour to their car, or extra accessories, decorating the body can help express who the person is that's inside driving the body around.

That doesn't mean every tattoo is awesome. That doesn't mean every piercing is awesome. Sometimes a piercing is going to be the equivalent of those metal bull balls hanging from the back of a truck. Sometimes the tattoo will tell you about the person inside the body, but what it tells you is "I couldn't think of anything original, but like tattoos..." So I accept that sometimes they are crap. But even if they are crap I usually like that the person went to the effort to say that about themselves. And they may think it's awesome, who am I to judge them. If they like it, good for them. It's their car, it's their body. Customize that shit, make it your own. Some people will always want the boring 4-door family sedan. They are the highest selling car, year after year. And I will always think they are boring cars. I appreciate cool looking cars, with nice paint jobs, and nice detailing. I appreciate a human body treated the same way. It is an expression of inner self, made physical. It is art.

What Guys Said 3

• Some piercings turn me off, but only those stupid ones like cheek piercings and those ear drum things that fuck your ear lobes up once you take them out. The rest are cool. Nipple piercings 😍 and tattoos are so sexy. A girl with a body tattoo is just so so hot.

• Tattoos and piercings are the biggest turn offs for me.

• I like them both, but not too much of each, though.

What Girls Said 6

• If the guy has an eyebrow piercing or ONE ear pierced, then that is fine.

http://i.imgur.com/ftXyw3v.jpg

If the guy has 3 or less minor tattoos, that is okay as well (unless he has the cute sleeve tattoo like the rock)

www.fashionjin.com/.../Tattoos-00.jpg

Other than that, I hate seeing lip and tongue piercings on anyone. I also hate chest tattoos on a guy.

• haha I love sleeve tattoos on guys 😍, they look wayyyy too much on women tho

• Im not that into sleeve tattoos but its the Rocks tribal tattoo and he knows how to "rock" t lolz

• I like them both, but it depends on the person too. Piercing wise, some piercings don't fit a person. Like the ever so popular septum piercing. Very few people (in my opinion) can pull those off.

• I agree with you - I think the type of piercings and tattoos a person has can actually say a lot about that person's personality too (in some cases)

• I agree. I look at ink on people like clues. Most tattoos tell stories and it's always interesting to learn about them. Tattoos can be food conversation starters too.

• They look soooo hot on people sometimes! Esspecially tattoos. But I like both... may be tattoos more.

• I totally agree :) I think you have to be the right type of person to wear certain tattoos or piercings tho..

• Yesss.

• Tattoos on men are very attractive!

• Not really into it. Some tattoos could be cool, I wouldn't get one though.

• If they're over done, it doesn't look pretty