What is your opinion of the jeans some girls wear that have the cuts in them?

I am not talking about the ones that just have one or two little cuts in them I am refering to the ones that have lots of big cuts in them. The ones where you can see a lot of the girls legs. Now I know everyone can wear what they want I was just wondering your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Personally, I'm not a huge fan of jeans like that.

• Like those jeans that are already ripped? Looks so dumb. Who would pay $40 for jeans that are already ripped?

• I kinda like them...

• They're really cute. Love them

• It's a supposed style. I would never wear them.

• I love them. They are so cute.

• some are okay. but if its excessive I think it looks kinda dumb

• I wouldn't wear them, but they look nice on some people if they style it properly

What Guys Said 5

• Not that great. The more holes the worse it is. If the holes were strategically placed and professionally made then it would be a bit sexier. But not if they are torn.

• It's a style and many of the girls can actually pull it off, but if it's excessive, it tend to look kind of dumb

• it's sexy in some gals in my opinion 8)

• I don't mind them though the ones with the tears in the ass cheeks can be a bit much.

• Idgaf mmkay