Girls, what goes through your mind when you see a Victoria's Secret commercial on TV?

Are you thinking about what they are selling? Or what the models look like? What parts of the commerical really sell you on going to the store and shopping around?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually pull out my phone and start shopping if I like the selection lol

• Do you have a favorite selection from there?

• Sorry if that was TMI I was just being honest ☺️

• Absolutely not. That was not TMI.

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing really, I usually just make a joke about it. I was eating a bag of chips the last time I saw the commercial and I threw it at my boyfriend and said "I'm never eating again!" Obviously joking though lol I don't know it doesn't really affect me all that deeply.

• I just admire the pretty girls!

• "that would look so good on me once I lose these last few lbs"😂

• I'm sure any guy would think you looked sexy once you put one of those bras on. They wouldn't even notice those few pounds you think you need to lose.

• I just start thinking about that one episode of How I Met Your Mother and then I think about how I really wish I would've finished that show... and now I want to watch it.

• Like every other commercial "Get out of the way... You're in the way of my program!

• I stare at Adriana Lima.

• I'm thinking these chicks are hot!

• How fat and ugly I am...

• I need to not eat these doritos