Do you not like the Kardashians?

Does anyone agree that they are fame-seeking, attention whores?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah finally people who are with me on this one. I don't get why they are so famous, it's not like they have a talent or anything. In my opinion they are pretty fake. But on the other hand it's not like I hate them, we don't know what they're like off camera. Sure we see a lot of stuff on the internet and tv but we will never know how it's like to be them.

What Guys Said 9

• The whole K "brand" thing is pathetic, when you realize that the only reason they have a show, and that Kim is "famous", is because of a "leaked" or "stolen" sex tape. Ok, first off, if you had any brains you (meaning Kim) wouldn't have made it in the first place, or at least would have made sure it was erased after it was viewed. But no, apparently she is too self-absorbed and voyeuristic to destroy it. Ok... But then it somehow magically gets stolen from her SAFE. Hmmm, ok... So now, it's "out there", and queen mama pimp extraordinaire Kris decides to LICENSE it (!), effectively pimping out your daughter and making money off of it. Not that they NEEDED the money, since they were already well of from her previous marriage to her OJ defense lawyer ex-husband. But this is STILL not enough money or notoriety, so she starts trying to get Kim's 15 minutes of fame (infamy really) extended by all manners. Then she gets a reality show deal... and the rest of the K klan are now made "famous". Nice. Great example, Kris. Nice role model. Let's just whore our whole family out now, and indefinitely (thanks to Super-Douche Ryan Seacrest). And then to top everything off, and really expose her greed and business ethic, she even threatens Bruce when he goes to tape his interview with Diane Sawyer, saying she will sue him for everything he's worth if he hurts "the brand". Because of course it's all about her, her money, and the brand, not Bruce's long silent suffering or anguish. NO. No trust in him, and that Bruce was going to take the high road, or keep his mouth shut about sensitive issues. What class. What compassion. It just never ends with Kris. Makes you wonder if ANYTHING will ever wake her up or cause her to have a shred of humility or humanity. Talk about blind arrogance... And the sad thing is that she seems to honestly not get it, and thinks it's all just wonderful, and I work so hard for my family, etc. And all thanks to Kim's sex tape, and her pimping the whole talentless family. Who were, and are, all equally and actively part of it all to this day, and allowing there to be NO childhood, choice, or privacy for the babies coming up in it all. Beautiful...

• booooooring boring they r 8)

• Yes I agree, and their wealth is tainted dirty money, gained by helping OJ Simpson get away with murdering his wife

• Yes, they are fame seeking attention whores, especially the front sister, who, if I remember correctly, cheated on her former man with the douche she's with now, and all they had to do was have a baby and that sin infested town of LA couldn't be prouder. And what are they famous for anyway, that always alluded me.

• I agree totally

• They're just ugly.

• What like every celebrity?

• I don't like fake people

What Girls Said 16

• I don't really care.

• No way! They are so talented ! I mean, they can sing, dance, do magic and play sports like no one else can!
    Ahem. Seriously though? They're just talentless but lucky and rich people who are basically rich and lucky enough to be famous.
    Totally agree with you

• I dislike them, and have happily not contributed to their sucess. I don't watch the show, I don't read their articles and my dislike is based on them just being media whores :-)

• i agree with you. they are famous for nothing... i don't get it. haha

• I don't really hate them, but I really don't like it if people see these people as role models and if they bring out a stupid book like Selfish.

• Yes I do. I agree completely.

• I kinda like them. Most people who don't like them sound really jealous. Sure they have zero talent but they have looks and a momager.

• They are example of what is wrong with America. Why are these people famous?

• Some of the scenes were rehearsed.

• no to me they are too fake and society has taken it too far with this one. I cannot support this.

• Im with u on this one

• No, I love them. Sorry-not sorry.

• I never paid attention to them.

• I honestly like them

• Kris Jenner is a great manager who can get all her children gigs. Great business women. Not many people see that

• Ugly talentless whores

• I like kloe