Who you roll with, android, Apple, HTC?

Android👇🏽

Who you roll with, android, Apple, HTC?

Apple👇🏽

HTC👇🏽

• I rock wit Android
  • I rock wit Apple
  • I rock wit HTC
  • I have a different phone
  • Psshh😤 I don't even have a phone bruh

Most Helpful Girl

• apple but i need a new phone and I don't know what to do. my dad said something about getting an unlocked phone or something. bleh.

• Quincy: Okay. You want someone to sweep you off your feet and suggest a phone, but you're more interested in getting swept off your feet than the someone who's doing the sweeping. You seem like you got it totally together, but you're actually really emotionally damaged. Also, you have like really big eyes. And that freaks me out sometimes.

• I don't even use their services cuz they tried to rob me lol sprint has crappy service in my area so Verizon it is

• your dad seems cool..

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 16

• 0|1
    • What is black edition?

• To me the contest is between no 5 and iPhone 6 plus... I need to figure out which is best for me

• I think even Galaxy S6 is better than iPhone 6 plus. Note5 will outrun this.

• I rock with Apple to just like @_Zara_ does.

• Windows phone all the way. I have used all the different OS before and I by far like the Windows phone much better.

• Y do u like windows phones better?

• It's literally like having a computer in your hands and I sync my desktop, laptop, surface tablet and everything to my phone. It is great. There are limitations I have found with the other OS systems in that you have to find an app for most things to work and they come very basic whereas those features come on the windows OS without having to search for the best ones. Plus the apps might be limited compared to the other OS but they work and they work without killing your ram or processing speed on the phone.

• Apple all the way' it's deliciously brain stimulating with a fiber-tron taste of intertainment ' take a bite🍎.

• An android.

• What kind of division is this? HTC makes Android smartphones, and Android ≠ Samsung.

• Android. I find it easiest to deal with. And greater options for accessories because they don't have to be made by Apple.

• Foods seem more complicated to be honest, seems like it's only easier when you wanna download stuff like music and files

• android all the way as i am somewhat of an apple hater

• lol why do you hate apple?

• because their products are

-too expensive for no apparent reason

-they are really fragile

-they lack originality

-they are hard to used

-their software always have a tendency of always going rogue

-they are always ununiversal (dont know if this is actually a word)

• I don't know if it's a word either, (non universal) might've been a better choice but no worries, I'm not here to insult you on your word play or something so frivolous. But as far as phones go, I dare say android are way more complicated to use than apple. But I have to agree with you on everything else you've said lol

• HTC is Android too...

But I prefer the non-pretentious freedom and versatility of Android.

• Pay-As-You-Go phone!!! Its my burner..

• ANDROIDS! FTW

• Windows phone ftw.

• I currently have an android phone, but I used to have an Iphone, but I was starting to run out of space, so I got an android phone instead because it allowed micro sd storage.

• Someone told me the new ones you can't use storage

• i roll (and code) for android ^_^

• Oh man you're a coder?😳 dang! Hey is there going to be a note 6?

• im an AMATEUR coder. I've only just started to get my feet wet in the basics ^_^

• HTC is an android phone...

• I own an Iphone, and a basic phone. I use my basic phone for calls/texts, while I use the Iphone for Apps (whenever someplace I'm at has free wifi). It's an unserviced Iphone, I found, and don't really need to service it, I already have my basic phone