Do I have to conceal my bra under a lace back top or no?

So my top is pink and it's all lace in the back so you can see through it and see my back. You can also see the back of my bra. I don't really want to wear a tank underneath. I don't have a bandeau unfortunately and I won't go braless. I have a bra that is the same colour as my skin and strapless so I could use that, but I also have a really pretty peach one that's a front enclosure. The back of the peach bra has really nice detailing with a buch of criss cross straps. Would that be ok to show through or no?

• You need a tank
  • It's ok if your bra shows a little

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't "have to", but I do think it looks nicer, less slutty (ish), if you put some effort into hiding it. If there's no way around having it on display you could always take the colour into account and match up other pieces of clothing.

What Guys Said 2

• It's sexy if the bra can be seen.

• Because it's black, probably not butttt, you never know. I would play it safe, just in case. A girl I saw the other day, wore some shorts, that well, I think she underestimated for revealingness, and well, I got an eye full :)

What Girls Said 2

• just wear a pink/beige bra and long hair covers it too

• Depends on location and occasion