Which haircut or color will look good on me?

Hi, I have been having black long hair for more than 8 years! I'm always scared of changing my hair color or style. Any idea from you girls who have a good taste? Or guys who are experts? Thanks...

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think black looks best on you. You could maybe try going brunette or maybe even red would work on you, but I think now looks best. If you wanna cut it then I'd start out with a couple inches, maybe some layers or side bangs & see how you like that before cutting it short :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Good idea. Thanks a lot.

What Guys Said 6

• Your hair looks so good the way it is, maybe make your hair
    black with red highlights i like the style too it all looks great

katdelunaonline.org/.../...k-hair-color-ideas5.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think you can't beat natural. But you are very pretty so I'm sure whatever you pick will look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think natural color always looks best, even when it starts to gray

0|0
    0|0
  • This one is pretty great if ya can pull it off.
    www.apnatimepass.com/...yfried-hd-wallpapers-3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow I like it. But I'm not that brave! Thanks

• The only thing I can remember from the shit movie this was from was this girl's awesome hair. She was kinda a badass.

• She is so pretty and hair style is cute! I don't think it will look good on me though.

• Brunette would look good on you. I can also see you rocking red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • been having black long hair for more than 8 years! I'm always scared of changing my hair color or style. Any idea from you girls who

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You are really pretty! I can imagine almost anything would look good on you! But if you wanna be a bit adventurous, try a new color. Maybe a brown or caramel color?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks a lot. Caramel is a great idea.

• Show All
    • Xoxo

• awww :*

• Start with dark brown. I wouldn't go lighter. You have a dark skin, so blond or red will look unnatural.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your helpful comment. I know blond or light red is big no.

• Uhmm... do you like unnatural colors?

0|0
    0|0
  • How can I give an opinion when I don't know what you look like?

0|0
    0|0