Should I get a second ear piercing above my first?

I got my ears pierced at 7, so I'm well accustomed to them. I've been thinking about a second piercing for a couple years now, and it's growing on me. I turn 18 this summer, and I was thinking of getting them done before college (my parents might freak out though...). But should I? My biggest hold back, which is probably stupid, is that I have a reputation as a good girl, and I am, but would this tarnish that?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Get them done! Having your ear pierced will make no damage to your reputation, it's also likely that not make people will notice unless you have your hair up and big earrings in... Completely up to you! Talk to your parents first, tell them you'd like it done and see their reaction

• My parents were surprisingly indifferent. I'd stick with small earrings :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• It's just ear piercings lol. I have 5 in each of my ears, it just creates variety, you can wear as many or as few as you choose and small earrings look adorable when you have multiple. I think you're reading too far into it, relax and do what you want and like.

• It's an ear, not a nipple piercing or anything lol definitely won't tarnish your good girl reputation ;)

• I did at 7th grade. It's pretty cool. Right now I have 5 ear-piercings.

• Nah. That's fine. I have 3 ear piercing on my right ear and nobody bats an eye :)

• An ear piercing doesn't have anything to do with you being a good girl. So go for it

• Do what you want to do