Which is better/hotter for a casual birthday party (links included) - floral dress or shorts, boots, and tank? Other suggestions?

My friend is having a casual birthday party, which outfit is hotter if either? Other suggestions are welcome because I'm lame and never party anymore and don't know what to wear! :p

http://m.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0393_9541_459

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ja0vGeSnDHI/UcneRfcx-eI/AAAAAAAAAsY/aGpkG6FcTaY/s1600/miley-cyrus-denim-shorts-005.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• For a birthday party? why a birthday suit, of course!

Depends on the crowd that will be there. My thoughts would be what I would expect to find (if I were younger - much!) I would think the dress was nicer for an indoor gathering. for outdoors, the top and shorts would be nice (in good weather). but I would not think the transparent top would be best for a birthday party. Certainly not to look like Miley.

What Guys Said 7

• casual? shorts and boots... but not very short shorts 8)

• Both are fine. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Being comfortable and confident is much hotter than uncomfortable and nervous.

• Both are really nice looks but the dress is soooo attractive so that's my favourite :D

• I like the dress!! wear that! although the shorts are cute as well

• Either, both would look good.

• I like the dress. But the shorts are probably hotter.

• I prefer the dress. It make a lady look classy. :).

What Girls Said 5

• the shorts outfit is hotter... but i think a dress is cuter, though maybe a dress with a different floral print :]

• that's one of the exact dresses I have which is why I posted it haha but thanks for the suggestion I do have others too :p

• It depends when the party is, I like the dress better for a evening/nighy party, and the shorts combo for a daytime party.

• The shorts outfit.

• You did say casual. That makes the second a better choice.

• I love the shorts outfit but for a casual birthday party I think the dress might be a little nicer.