Stretch marks on a guy

I have some stretch marks all over my body from a growth spurt I had during puberty. I have them on my back, around to my hips/butt and on my biceps as well. They're still very visible after 3-4 years. It looks like I got into a fight with a Tiger and it destroyed my back with its claws lol.

I consider myself a fairly attractive person. My body is pretty toned, but these unsightly marks just drive me crazy. I'm reluctant to take off my shirt at times I'm so self conscious about them.

Would you be turned off by them? This is normally a girl problem, I know. I've never really heard of guys having them. It sucks.

What Girls Said 1

• No, these are your battles scars and that growth spur was out of your control.

I had never heard of guys having either but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Just like everything we dislike about ourselves, we have a hard time overcoming it. It's going to take some time but you'll get there eventually. Plus, I heard they fade with time.

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same stretch marks on my back that you do. Its really not a big deal. So many girls get stretch marks that they won't care about yours. I'm sure there's some kind of treatment to fade them or get rid of them. In fact there's an add for one on this page as I'm writing this, but I don't know how effective they are. Just forget about them. Most people won't give it a second thought.