what's your fave body part ? and why?

let's be positive people!

i love my nails, they are all natural and long but look so perfect they could be fake :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my legs because they have a great shape, they are super long and I looove it when people stare at them... and I get that a lot... =]

I also love my genuine smile, it can, apparently, light up a room. Although I don't have perfect teeth and still have braces, I think my smile is super friendly...and it reaches my eyes... :)

yay for questions like this that make us feel awesome! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Of my natural traits, it would have to be my eyes since they're apparently endlessly interesting to women. So that's the easy answer in that case, haha.

But overall if I consider the work I've put in, I prefer my chest and shoulders because I used to be a small type guy who was athletic but no one took seriously because I didn't have a strong look. Now I have a solid upper body that gives me a bit more of a broad shoulders look so I get taken serious as someone in good shape.

• I like my shoulders, they are my most complimented body part, I used to do a lot of exercise to make them the way they are as well, so its nice to get noticed for them :) I have to admit they are pretty bulky

• I love my shoulder, hand and biceps muscles. I get complimented, and I feel strong and powerful because I can easily handle heavy items, open jars or remove a bolt.

Girls tell me they feel safe in my arms.

What I great question! It made me feel good inside to answer it.

Dan

• I like being in great shape, it feels so good sometimes after a long day to just be able to come home and have a good workout, may suck at first but once you get used to it, it actually makes you feel pretty good.

But if I had to pick a part of me, I'd say my hair, it's kinda shaggy, and it gets this neat little wave right at the tip, plus I've had a few girls just come up and run their hands through it, they say they like the feel of it.

• I like my soul. 'twas not always so, however!

• sounds gay but my natural hilights in the front of my hair lol, the color of my eyes, and that I'm in good shape

• Legs because I'm very fast, jump far, and I can do a split! XD

• tallness? lol

idk

What Girls Said 17

• My hips. Well, I like having an hourglass figure in general, but my hips are my favorite.

And my eyes. I know plenty of people say brown eyes are boring, but I think mine are a pretty shade :]

• I love my eyes because their blue with yellow around my irises, and my smile since I work on taking good care of my teeth but having braces didn't hurt either.

• I like all parts of my body but I love my hair, eyes, and breasts the most. My eyes cause the perfect eyeshadow always helps them more beautiful. Hair because its shiny, soft, silky, and I love it even more when it gets messed up in the wind and bouncy. Also, my hair is straight at the top but gets wavy when it hits my shoulders, and some people think that I did that by curling my hair, when I actually didn't do anything with it. Breasts because they are not too big or small, and I love doing silly poses with them in front of the bathroom mirror. I also like my short height because I can squeeze into places too difficult for a tall person, like when a person's arm is outstretched holding on to a pole on the subway trains, I can just duck under their arm without saying 'excuse me', if the train is crowded and noisy. :D

This question made me love myself more. I think I am going to go check myself out now. hahahaha..

• I love my naturally extremely curly and boingy, brunette hair, coincidentally it is the most thing I am also self-concious about.

I also happen to love my hour glass figure, which I have worked hard for with long runs on the beach and healthy eating. =]

• I love my...

legs, because I do sports and so they are supper muscular. But somehow they still look skinny while being muscular its pretty sweet =]. Haha and they are always somewhat tan. AND there are some awesome scars on them. =P So yeah I think my legs are pretty much amazing

• I love my. . .Natural Blonde hair. When the seasons change it looks like I got highlights put in.

I love my. . .Baby Blue eyes that are so very bright and intense

I love my. . .Height, you don't fall as far when ur only 5 ft 3"

I love my. . .hour glass figure, because I have one and some people don't lol

• i love my hands ^^ I don't know what I'd do w/o 'em

• I love my butt! haha also I like my eyes

• my teeth, they're nice and white and they;re straight, and a cute shape...ppl always tell me about them

• I love the scar on my arm

• my favourite parts are my eyes and smile because my eyes are a nice colour and shape and I my smile because it lights up my face and I love it when people smile including me

• I love my new and hard won tan

• I like my butt ;)

The rest of my body I think is very questionable, but wether I've been working out or jsut sitting around for a week my butt always seems to look fantastic to me XD

• I LOVE my hands, haha they are really pretty, I get way too many compliments on them, people have suggested hand modeling.

I LOVE my legs, long and toned. Fist thing I chose to show if I went on a date!

• my abs, I worked hard for them

=]

• I love my hands, my physique, my cute face, my personality and that's it.

• i love my eyes, because they are big and nice shaped. they look nice with makeup :)