What should I wear to work tonight?

It's a Saturday night so work should be popping! and I wanna make a lot of $$$$

Most Helpful Guy

• Just... you know... something low cut? lol.. And wear that smile like you mean it, its beautiful.

What Guys Said 3

• Standard lingerie from one of the largest retailers in the United States, Victoria's Secret? I'm guessing you can't go wrong with attire from that store. Anyways, you're getting paid for what's under the bra. Don't worry so much about what you're wearing, so long as it reveals the goods.

• Yea I know but I get bord and I wanna stand out and look different, that's why tonight I'm wearing J's instead of heels, with short Jean shorts and a cutoff warriors t shirt

• Oh trust me I'm gonna look so fly tonight!

• Pics or it didn't happen @LaBellaNena408 lol.

• A g string and victoria secret bra

• I used to work in the sex industry, I knew a lot of strippers, none of them would hang out somewhere like this, they'd have better shit to do and they just weren't the type to be on GaG. You're just after the attention, you should stop fantasizing and get wid da program.

What Girls Said 3

• Just the right balance between sexy and slutty look should do it

• You're really coming here to ask what to wear to your job?

• Haha. Wear anything you want to wear