Clothes that you like on a girl?

Guys, what do you like clothes wise one girls? Underwear and like just normal clothes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Underwear doesn't matter that much to be honest. If I'm at that point where I'll see your underwear, I'd focus on doing even more and something else.

I like decent clothes (not too exposing). Simple summer dress will work like a charm, jeans is the safest choice. You can go for skirts or shorts if you wanna have some trendy touch. (With a cute top of course)
    Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Underwear: Top five most attractive panties-
    1. Cheekers/ cheeckies (whatever the hell they are called)
    2. Normal thongs
    3. Tanga
    4. Boyshorts
    The only panties that are a turn off are granny panties that cover your whole butt.

Regular clothes: I like yoga pants, tight jeans, leather/denim jackets, sweaters, and flannel/button downs. I also find it really cute sometimes if she wears a beanie :). Anyway, i love a girl that has style. Boring clothes are just... boring. And please... no sportswear. God i hate sportswear on women. Oh, and in the summer, simple jean shorts with a cute tanktop would be nice. My crush has this particular pair of white cut off jean shorts... OMG 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, i don't really like skirts or dresses, and I'm really not into the flowery bright colored prissy type of clothing.

• Skirts with stockings or knee high socks

0|0
    0|0
  • Crop tops are sexy it she has a fit body

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's hot and of age, it won't matter

0|0
    0|0