Are long noses a turn off?

OK so my best friend has a beautiful face like Jessica alba but she has kind of a long nose but you can only tell from her side view other then that she's beautiful. She wants to know if men think a long nose is a turn off and she said please be honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• if she doesn't look like toucan sam's cousin then I can live with it

What Guys Said 4

• It is kind of a turn off but if she is beutiful enough I don't think it would be a big problem.

now if it's like Huge she may consider a nose job.

• not at all I never understood why girls don't like their noses

i can't really tell a good one from a bad one

• Aww well you made her feel good. I'm telling you she's a beautiful girl great body flawless skin but only negative is her nose is slightly long not even too long if you know what I mean and I always tell her guys don't care cause the rest of her is great!!! But thanks!!

• yes

• Um, you're going to be the hottest nurse in the history of nurses. I hope if I am sick some day that I'm lucky enough to be treated by you. Long nose or not.

• Thanks but my nose is small lol I'm asking for my girl she's axtualky here and wanted me to ask!

• Oh so there's 2 of you... thanks for the 1am mental image....

What Girls Said 0