Is your SO fashion style significantly different from your? Casual? Thuggish? proffesional like?

I dress more proffesional/sexy/elegant. He in the other hand dress a bit like a thug (a hot one at that😉) cap flip ti the side and etc but when he puts on a suit lord have mercy. He look like a entrepeneur.

My sense of fashion is like hers

Is your SO fashion style significantly different from your? Casual? Thuggish? proffesional like?
His sense of fashion. He look so sumilar to this guy just lighter which i find quite funny and impressive

Were TOTAL opposite and its funny to me with our fashion.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I generally wear shirts, have a lot of black leather in the wardrobe, generally dress monocrome save for little bits of red, and rarely am not wearign a waistcoat.
    My SO has brightly coloured hair, wears bright baggy tshirts, baggy trousers and loose cardigans. Her wardrobe tends towards purple, but has lots of electric blue and shocking pink.

Really does what you wear matter that much? You are supposed to love eachother not be fashion accessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress kinda dark, but it still looks nice. I get most of my clothes from Rue 21, so of you know what store I'm talking about, it probably tells you a lot about my style.

My ex GFs style was like in between mine, and yours sort of. My current crush's style is almost exactly like mine, but she occasionally wears sportswear or nicer clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most peoples "fashion style" is different from mine I wear things like flat caps and Aran cardigans etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind that much at all. The last girl I had a huge infatuation with was sort of "rachet" but she was a really cool girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • not so much different actually... i mean urs and his 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual. Skinny jeans, tie die shirts and converses.

Right now I'm wearing black Skinny Jeans, Converses and a light grey t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what my style is can you tell me by looking at my profile picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty casual. i wear tanks if it's really hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• We both dress similarly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are usually about the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be a little bit more "fancy" but still relaxed. My boyfriend doesn't care about how he looks at all. He just wears jeans and a sweater

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear skinny jeans and loose t shirts or jumbers or shorts and a cute cami top

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care
    I'd like him without anything on

0|1
    0|0