Hair this length or should I go short?

I'm thinking of shortening my hair. What do you think? Long like this or cut it short? Also, do you think I would look good as a brunette? I have always been blonde. (I'll try to add a poll but I am new here so if nothing shows up, just type it in. ) My profile picture is the only one I have been able to add. Just look at that picture, please.

• short
  • long

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like long. But I would bet you would look fine a little shorter but not like "Halle Berry" short.

I'd think you look better as a blonde than you would as a brunette.

Where in Austria? Did you live there?

• I was raised outside Wien in Austria and came here as a young teenager. I still live there some of the year.

• Haben Sie noch Deutsch sprechen? Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Ich habe gelernt, es vor einer Weile. Wäre es in Ordnung ist Ich habe Ihnen eine private E-Mail?

• natürlich!

What Guys Said 10

• The length in your picture is fine, short would not be bad either. I think blonde suits you better, however brunette would probably look fine on you as well

• Yeah, brunette would be fun for a while. I think I'll try it. I'll post a picture when I do it. I heard brunettes are treated differently. It will be interesting to see if it is true. I am told they are taken more seriously.

• Well that is probably due to the blonde stereotype, which should not even be a thing because I know plenty of smart blondes

• this length in yer pic's sooooo nice... don't 8)

• thanks. what about the color?

• ok... as u wish... u look sweet anyway ^_^

• thank you *Blush*

• Length and colour are very nice

• Hair color doesn't matter much, but hair length does. For me, hair shorter than shoulder length is a deal breaker, and if its shorter than mid back length, its a dissapointment.

• I wonder why men like longer hair. It seems universal.

• It'll look good either way. Blonde or brunette, doesn't matter. Long/short.. doesn't matter. I honestly think you're beautiful and any style complements you

• thanks. It's hard to know. I have had this length for so long

• yes, even a little longer than that

• Slightly above shoulder would look nice on you. Brunette will also be very sexy ;-). Either way, you'll still look gorgeous!

• Long hair, of course. It looks better with your face and I also presume your style is not compatible with short hair. I'm basing this on one small picture so I can be wrong. You're very pretty, by the way. :)

• thanks. My style... well I wish I knew. I have had my hair this way for longer than I can remember.

• I couldnt decide because I think you would look good in both. :/

• thank you.

• You are welcome. I aslo think you should stay blonde, I like your hair's colour and I think it goes well with your skin tone.

• Every man I know prefers long hair.

• Lol the first time I saw your username thought it was fellatio.

• Fettario. My father was Italian and my Mother was Austrian.

• lol - no. Kathy.

• thank god :D, otherwise school would have been tough for you

• You are gorgeous as you are and really sexy. wish I could date you ;) but I sure still look amazing what ever you do to your hair :)

What Girls Said 3

• Short is really in fashion right now and if you can pull if off go for it! Worst case scenario you get a weave or extensions put in if you hate it.

• Yes, It would be a lot easier to care for. I have had it long for so long I was considering getting a cut. I'm just afraid I'll look terrible. Like some blonde boy.

• You can use apps now and upload your face then try out new short styles. :)

• Is that you in the photo?

• You should keep your long hairs. You'd look pretty as a brunette too.

• I might try the brunette thing. I have light skin, I hope I don't look washed out.

• I'm sure you'll look fine. :)

• Long hair is better