Do you have any tattoos?

if so what is it and where is it? Have you ever regretted getting a tattoo?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe in the future but not now

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to get https://www.pinterest.com/pin/341499584218024265/ this on my left wrist and my dad is getting it too (it means I love you) and I am getting https://www.pinterest.com/pin/341499584218030793/ this but on the inside of my right ring finger. It is about suicide. I was suppose to get them for my birthday in April but cash got tight so they are being postponed.

• Oh and there are more that I want but I don't know if I'll end up getting them. I actually have a phobia of needles

• What? Never heard of a girl with a phobia of needles getting tattoo? I have my nose pierced and probably going to get my belly button done... haha facing the fear and I'm not as scared to get needles when I am choosing to get them. :p

What Girls Said 15

• I have a heart on my left wrist to remind me to love myself. I planned it when I was 14 but wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted so I got it done for my 20th birthday. My next one will be on my ribs on my right side. It will read "there is no fate but what we make" in Arabic since it's a very beautiful and artistic style of writing

• I have four and like all of them except the one on my hand. It is a nice tattoo, but I wish I would have thought about the placement for a bit longer.

• I don't have any tattoos and I don't plan on getting one!

• I want two in the future. Both flowers and I want one on my lower stomach and the other on my thigh. So when I wear crop tops and shorts it'll show. I wanted tattoo sleeves but, that's too much. Plus my arms are skinny so it wouldn't look right.

• Yes, a Celtic knot and eagle feathers on my upper outer left thigh for my family and I'm currently designing a second and third tattoo to go above it to honor both of my deployments.

• Nope and never would.

• No I don't have any.

• Yes :) I got it done yesterday. It's 4 letters on my inner ankle

• But I would like.

• I don't have any tatoos

• Nope no tats
    Maybe in the future I will get one

• I'll get my first one at my 18th birthday and I want more. :)

• I have a butterfly on my lower back and a heart on my left ankle!!

• Got one. Regret it. Tastes change. Now I've got this dumb tat

• No, I don't have any.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, I have two. One is of the Devil, the other of Baphomet. I love them and I am getting more. I love them on girls too, and I like them covered!

• Don't have and don't want. I just don't see enough positives in them.

• I've got a blank canvas and plan to keep it that way.

• I have a tattoo on my back that has the Marine Corps flag with the words "Freedom Isn't Free At All"... I don't regret it all. It took about three sessions to complete.

• Dude, that's awesome! I don't have enough branch pride to get something like that, but I design something small for every country the military takes me to.

• Thank you ma'am :-) I appreciate it

• No, I don't have any tattoos, and I don't know why people do that to themselves.

• yup... i have a big burger on my back... yo 8)

• No I don't have and I will never have. I don't like tattoos

• Yeah. I have one on my left pec that says "ET ESTOTE VIRI FORTES"

• No, and I never have seen myself getting one

• No. I have knife, axe and sword scars.