Girls, Why there are straps on Bras?

If strapless bras works why there is a need for straps?

answerrs please

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Because strapless bras are majorly uncomfortable and should only be worn if you absolutely have to.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think strapless bras work. They don't help bigger boobs since they feel like they can pop out at any second.

Strapless bra's are more for special occasions where your wearing a top that needs you to wear one.

• Be cause they are the original bras strapless was only invented so our bra well the straps wouldn't show with a dress or a certain kind of shirt.

Not to mention strapless bras constantly slip and you have to keep readjusting it.

• Strapless bras don't work for every girl.

• The straps provide support. You only wear strapless when you really have to.

• because strapless bras suck. They slump down and you're constantly having to adjust them. Plus if you actually do have boobs they offer little to no support. i never ever ever ever ever ever ever wear strapless bras if I can possibly avoid it.

• Strapless bras have rubber elastic band things on them that dig into your skin and it can get pretty sore throughout the day. Strap bras are way more comfortable and there's no chance of them sliding down like a cheap strapless bra could.

• strapless dont provide much support, and they aren't comfortable/dont feel safe.
    like it'd be impossible to do sports in them

• strapless bras are a pain... They can slip, don't really stay in place, and offer no support for bigger boobs.

• Strapless bras don't work as well as bras with straps. The straps provide support and lift.

• Strapless bras always fall off of me and I don't like them. I only wear it when I have to.

• To keep the boobies lifted and perky!! O-O

• Strapless bras don't really provide much support

• For support and lift, especially on larger girls!

• straplles is awful to be honest. only works ok on girls who are like boy-shaped.

• Strapless bras do not work for every girl and every occasion.