Is short hair still attractive? (Not super short... shoulder length)?

I recently went to the hair salon and requested 2 inches off. I was granted with at least 6... after crying a great deal I Started looking at short hair styles.
is short hair still attractive?
Is it more attractive straight or curly.

Is short hair still attractive? (Not super short...shoulder length)?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, that hair length is sexy. I'd say a bob is as short as a girl should have her hair.

• these r not short... i consider em normal length :-)

• I looked at your profile pic - You can work it at either length

• I normally prefer mid back length, but yours is still long enough. Its not bad at all honestly. I just recommend wearing your bangs down if you wanna look more stylish 😁😊

• XD i am growing it out again, I have the hair vitamins, hair masks, peppermint oil everything you can think of... Yeah I wear my bangs down sometimes but I didn't style it that day

• Yeah you should grow it out again. But for the time being it looks good :)

• Don't cry it looks very becoming on you.

• Thank you, I am trying to grow it and just as it was getting long she chopped it.

• Your hair doesn't look short at all for even a girl. Like someone else it's like the perfect length if you try to give it wavy curls. Don't focus on trying to grow it out just work what you have which is a lot to work with. It really does look good. I'm pretty sure the only person who thinks your haircut looks bad is you.

• Shoulder length is fine. I don't think it is too short until it goes above your cheeks. straight is better and you look beautiful and smart.

• Really shoulder length hair says all that? Haha I was just worried that I wouldn't be seen as attractive as when I had my long hair.

• It's not your hair just your overall look. and I don't think it looks too short...

• Anything below your shoulders is great. But the bottom of the shoulder blades I think is the ideal length.
    Don't forget to use "sulfate free" products (bc it harshly dries hair out , which makes it weak)
    And use an oil treatment. (I use Aragon Oil).
    But if you add a few waves (texture) in your hair, I don't think you have anything to worry about bc you'll look great.

• Your hair looks good and probably could pull off shorter hair than what it is in the pic

• Yeah it looks good

• I wouldn't call that short. Short hair for women doesn't dangle past the jaw line. You look great. Don't sweat it.

• It isnjust short to me haha, when I am used ti hair to the middle of my back this is shocking.

• You hair looks fine, plus it will grow back since you want it longer.

• Is that olay lotion in the background in the upper right hand corner next to the posters of boys?

• Olay no its bioderma haha and yes I still have an obsession with my favorite music groups.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it looks absolutely amazing on you, it suits your facial features well and makes you look super cute. :-)

• Thank you so much, I was trying to grow my hair and asked for a trim and they did this... ahhh I am going to start over on the hair growing journey. ..

• It's so hard when they ant get exactly what you're trying to picture in your mind :( I know that feeling

• All hair is attractive. You just have to look for the cut that fits your face and your mental type. And yours looks nice to me now. You can even make it more sporty by putting it into a short pony.

• Ooohhh it looks really pretty!

• I have around the same length as you it looks great this hairstyle suits you

• Yes but for prom I had a great idea and it was killed...

• I know how you feel but there are a lot of cute hairstyles for shorter hair look on pintrest

• It looks nice.

• Curly would suit you 😊

• Yeah my hair is naturally curly but poofy... now I just try to get rid of some frizz and it will be good haha

• Nice I bet it looks like nice on you & haha yeah i have poofy hair problems too haha.

• This is not short. It is mid-length. However, I like it on you. It makes you look super cute. : )