How to make your boobs look bigger in a swimsuit? And guys, what do u think of girls with small boobs?

I have kinda small boobs, but not too small. But the problem is, my swimsuit makes them look even smaller, and I don't have time to get another one soon enough. Any tips on how to make them look bigger, girls? And guys, what do you tink of girls in swimsuits with average-small boobs, but if they have a good butt and average body?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer Cs, but As ans Bs are fine too. No matter what size, boobs are pleasant to the eye. Its not like they are repulsive if they are under C cups. Boobs are boobs! Good butt? Average body? I'm sold! And i don't even need to know your bra size.

But i you still feel the need to make them look bigger, try a push up bra style bikini top.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I really have no preference if there big fantastic if there not it's still great, boobs are boobs after all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Noone cares how big your boobs are except for you and any other girls whowant to be better than you. As far as the male perspective goes, Noone cares as long as they're not flat and not too big.

Some prefer petite, some prefer big, some absolutely do not give a hoot.

I hope this helps! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww thanks! you really gave my self confidence a boost :)

• Honestly, you shouldn't worry about this. Just be young and have fun! :)

My opinion: breast size is irrelevant to whether or not I am attracted to someone. No worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the big deal about looking bigger? If you have enough boob so people can tell you're female... DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT BEYOND THAT!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, as long as she has some boobs, even if they're small, I'm good. Especially if she has a decent bod/butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wins me over with her personality, I don't care how big her chest is. If I'm just lusting, then I might wish they were bigger but I'm an ass man so I pay more attention to that anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs are awesome.

Anyway, here's a quick cheat to pumping up your boobs in a hurry - push ups! Seriously, doing a quick couple of sets of pushups pumps up your pectoral muscles, which in turn pushes out your boobs even more. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol actually? I'll try that, thanks :)

• Yeah. It's how movie stars pump themselves up just before shooting scenes. The effect isn't permanent though, so keep that in mind.

• i just love boobs actually lol. Get a bikini with the push-up style

0|0
    0|0
  • Big... small... I love them all. More of a butt guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably need to see a pic of you to comment: non nude of course

0|1
    2|0
  • I like smaller perkier boobs over larger boobs. It shouldn't matter boob size. There are other turn on as well. Don't feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fan of small boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't worry me. I don't go for huge boobs. I like them smaller anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Big or small, they're still going to look at it. Chances are, they looked at it bc they liked something about you. At least be happy for that. Bewbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your bathing suit top has the straps where you can tie them around your neck... pull them up and really tight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Embrace your boobies as they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't stress about your boobs. If you like your swimsuit... wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs are cute! No need to make them bigger, some guys like small boobs. Just different preferences. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. I was stressing about them earlier, but thanks! You really helped me

• You're welcome, I'm an a cup and honestly I'm happy with it. :) So go out and be confident.

• As long as you have a great body, the boobs are a perk! Not every guy goes for the chicks with big boobs, I have medium boobs, but a big butt, guys like the booty a lot on the beach!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually see a problem here. Smaller boobs look nice as they are. You don't really have to do anything other than accepting them.
    But if you are really bothered by it, then wear a padded bathing suit top.

0|0
    0|0