Where do you get your favorite T-shirts and Shorts from?

I am looking for good quality t-shirts here in US, and was wondering what brands are you favorite to buy them.
Feel free to post pictures and links!

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparelnbags have some incredible t-shirts and Shorts, good colors, thick strong material and comfy as hell. Would recommend

• Apparelnbags have some incredible t-shirts and Shorts, good colors, thick strong material and comfy as Well. Would recommend

What Girls Said 5

• I get my nerdy t-shirts from teefury. com

• Wal-mart blessing for us Kentuckians

• Nike or Polo depending on what I'm doing that day

• I got them from Max.

• Unfortunately, I cannot help you out since I don't live in US and I buy my t-shirts from European stores. As for brands, I don't care. I buy whatever I like.

What Guys Said 6

• Amazon. Cheaptees. Foreman Mills.

• from da flea market

• For smaller slim guys like me I go to H&M. Target also has a brand called Merona that has slim fitting shorts. What this meanssis that the bottom of the shorts is tapered down so it doesn't look like there's a skinny leg in a wide pants short. It slims down to fit your legs instead of having extra baggage.

• J. Crew, Banana Republic, Amazon. But, don't wear t-shirts, wear V-necks.

• Often from Vroom&Dreesman which is a local chain of department stores.

• If I can tolerate the mall... I like Buckle. But it's pricey