Guys, do you think it looks good on girls if they show some cleavage?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I love looking at cleavage. But there is a limit. Don't be too revealing.

What Guys Said 13

• Guys (and some girls) will look at whatever you show. If you are comfortable with that, then go with it! What confuses me is girls who put it out there then complain about guys being perverts if they look.

• Yes of course. But stop showing it off then busting our balls when we look.

Can't you just catch us and smile? We can return with a 'Thank you' and all go about our day.

You know that your efforts are working and we know you aren't mad at us for watching the commercial.

• Of course it looks good! But that being said if it is an unnatural amount, we can tell. We may still like it, but we are far less likely to take you serious in any way.

• Hell yes!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Yesssss Mmmm. But just keep in mind, more cleavage to me, indicates how casual/reserved you are about sex.

• Yeah cleavage is good and nice to look at, BUT make sure you are comfortable showing in, I mean if you got the goods the guys will look no doubt

• Yeah, but not too much. If it's like MissHannahMinx then it's just trashy. She has great boobs though.

• If it is classily done, looks majestic

• depends on if she can do so tastefully

• I usually don't care, but it makes me sort of think that the girl wants attention.

• As long as they know the difference between some and too much.

• Yes! Love it! Just enough to make the imagination go wild.

• i do but lol i prolly dont count