Do all girls love this?

I'm a 19 year old guy who really likes to take care of himself. I like dressing nice and I'm always well groomed and smell nice. but a lot of guys say that it's gay, which I disagree with them. I just want to know what the girls think about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good thing... as long as you don't go overboard and stuff... even the metro trend is going a bit overboard... but yeah...

Looking good, smelling good and dressing well is a good thing that most girls appreciate. so keep doin' it :)

Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh there are gay guys that don't take care of themselves too well.

But that aside, whether it's 'gay' or not, whatever you want to call it, I like a guy that takes care of himself. Be it just a little, like staying clean and not dressing like a tramp, or going into being metrosexual. Definitely something I find attractive anyway =]

• Being well-groomed and dressing nice is definitely a big turn-on (for me at least), but your definition of smelling nice might be different for everyone. for example, I absolutely can't stand cologne...i'd prefer if my guy smelled like soap or laundry detergent. even hair gel or hairspray is kinda iffy...

guys who say it's gay probably are just saying that because you look good :)

• i think that's cool , Don't listen 2 them trust your self,

• Not gay at all. I think it's great you're well groomed. Now, it's possible to cross the line into the 'metrosexual' trend if you take it too far, and that's going a little overboard. But otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with it -- if I have to dress/smell nice, I'd like my guy to, too.

• i like guys like that! those guys saying its gay are just jealous. I like guys that take care of themselves and make an effort! if I make the effort to look good I want a guy who does the same

What Guys Said 0