Sexy lingerie on big girls?

I'm a big girl and tomorrow my boyfriend will pop my cherry lol. I bought something like this from the Ashley Graham collection and I'm almost this size. Will my boyfriend like it or should I stay away from sexy lingerie?Sexy lingerie on big girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• ohhh yeah this one in da pic's very cute 8)

What Guys Said 6

• Oh he will love it, guaranteed.

• There is nothing sexier on a woman than confidence. Confidence outshines your flaws 100%. If you feel good wearing that, it will show. Confidence will make that look great on you.

• I think it looks fine, but...

You must have pretty high expectations if you went and bought lingerie. If your hymen is still there, then it will hurt bad when he breaks it. It may even hurt enough for you to have to stop and try again another time when the pain goes away. The first time you can actually have sex, if he is a virgin also, he will last 5 minutes tops, unless he masturbated beforehand.

• He'll love it, but he'll get hard pretty quick and tear it off so he can pound you.

• go for it!

• it's sexy if u look like ashley graham which i doubt u do lol

• Ashley graham is fucking disgusting. *Someone* has no standards.

• Did Ashley Graham call pandabear25 fucking disgusting? My standards require that I give respect where it is due, but not to hateful people.

• @pandabear25 Get the fuck over yourself. Anyone who is willing to date your hateful little ass, lacks standards.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm sure he'll love it!

• I'm pretty sure he'll love it. Big girls can be sexy too so don't shy away from lingerie

• Looks really cute! =)

• He obviously likes you the way you are, don't be afraid to show off and be confident.

• Girl you wear that lingerie and you be proud of it. If your boyfriend doesn't like it, he needs to go!

• The women is cute and I think it would look cute on you too. 😁

• He'll love it.

• Plus Size Lingerie is suitable for plus size women because they have a curvy and beautiful body. In actual they look sexy in plus size lingerie. I recommended to wear a plus size lingerie to plus size women and I suggest to purchase from online at Spicylingerie. com because they have a huge collection of lingerie , bikini, panties , corsets and many more with different sizes, colors and shapes so its easy to choose for a plus size women.

• Wear it. It looks quite sexy. I think your boyfriend will appreciate it.
    Good luck!

• Wear It! Wear It! Own Your Sexuality :)

s1.ibtimes.com/.../lanebryant_0.jpg?itok=GcPebmMx

• Boy shorts will make ur butt look good