Do you like girls/women with short hair? short hair as in it doesn't go beyond their earlobes?

There are some women who can pull it off and be sexy, but I think that most women look way better with long hair. or at least hair that has some length to it that goes past their ears, from the top of their head.

also long curly hair probably doesn't count because it tends to stay around the head even when it is long. plus it already has a certain style to it.

I understand it might be for keeping cool because long hair and or a lot of hair can make somebody very warm.

but there are omen who end up looking like a justn beiber hairstyle or something similar and that is just not good looking to me.

anyways, what do you guys think? also post pictures of girls with hair you find attractive and unattractive?

also the women who look good with short hair, would look unbelievably beautiful with long hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I think short hair is unattractive on girls. Long hair is pretty. I will never cut my long hair off.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh yes indeed I do!

• I really do!

What Guys Said 4

• I always find short hair much more attractive on women and long hair is actually a bit of a turn off.

• I agree that some girls can look very nice with really short hair, but I am always more into long hair on girls. It just tends to look better. There are also greater ways to style it. And more fun to play with.

• 99% of women look so much better with long hair, in my opinion.

• Your update is not always true. Look up Amber Rose with hair. Its not very attractive

• I don't find her very attractive either way, so it's kind of non effective, but she still looks better with long hair