Girls, how can I enhance my look?

I Wouldn't say I'm "basic", but I don't wear a lot of makeup and my fashion sense is getting better, but it can still get better. I don't really go out much but when I do I think I dress nice, but I always feel like there's something missing. I see all these girls on instagram with makeup on and enhanced looks like their faces is not just plain looking. How can I add a permenant kick to my fashion and beauty? P. s I don't wear makeup because I think it makes me look like I have a mask on. I can't pick out makeup that matches my skin color good, because I have no experience.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could get some lash extensions. And if you wanted to dabble in makeup, the people that work at Sephora and other makeup stores can help you find a foundation that matches your skin. And there are tons of makeup tutorials on youtube that could get you started.

What Girls Said 8

• Totally understand. I'm 31 and barely wear powder except on big date nights.

HAIR- healthy hair matters and grocery store brand works just as good. Silk drops and some shine serum by sauve after your hair is dry.

Wear what makes you feel good but step it out a bit beyond jeans and Tee's. that's it.

Come as you are but come with confidence in who you are.

• Style your hair. Dye it, get an ombre, add some highlights/lowlights, curl it, straighten it, etc. Just do something different with it.

• I think you should try a bold lip color. NYX has great lip colors to choose from. Honestly Copenhagen and Prague are my go to colors. Copenhagen is a very dark red which because of my eyebrows makes me look a little bit more intimidating while Prague can and usually does soften up my look because i tend to over do it on my eyeliner.

I think you should definitely go in to sephora or mac or even get some drugstore foundation that you think might match you a bit more (take someone who can help you match to your skin tone). Get some brushes and even get a cheap little contour palette to practice with.

• Go to MAC or Sephora and ask them what makeup they think suits you, the majority of their employees are make up artists so they will be of great help to you !

• How do you dress? Changing it up might really make a huge difference. What's one of your typical outfits?

• If you post some pics some of the gag girls may be able to give you advice. But there can be some mean commenters so it's up to you. It's hard to give makeup tips if you don't know what that person looks like

• i think that going somewhere where they can do your make up and help you choose like a mac store, also following pinterest boards helps to get outfit ideas

• Try accessories!