Girls, do you do your nails or do you get done professionally?

I got my nails done today, and I still thinking about the color black. I have no idea why I got them black.

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I was thinking about just painting my own nails! Maybe I'll do them tomorrow! :)

I like getting my nails professionally done (but I never really have time)

I WISH I could paint my nails black like I used to in high school... work won't allow it -.-

• aww why? they're racist ahha I'm just joking! yes do your nails, and then take a picture and show them to us :) <3

• lol haha You'd have to wait till tomorrowwww hahaha

• aha okay I'll be waiting :)

• Wow I love your nails! But I personally think there are other colors that would suit you better. Not really sure which ones, I just don't think black suits your skin tone that well (compared to other colors that might) :)

• thank you! :) I always get them pink like different shades of pink or red but I wanted something different ahah

• oooh yeah pink or maybe yellow or white would suit you really well :)

• and you're welcime! Just stating my honest opinion though :)

• i do my own nails.. never been to a salon for that

• haha teach me hahaha

• lols i'm not really a fan of nail polish or nail art tbh... i wear nail polish like once in a while or just on a special occasion

• I love them, I always have black nails. I do my own though because i'm really picky about them and I paint them and my toe nails every day lol

• thanks! every day? wow! I don't know how to nails so i go get them done, my toe nails have the same style as my nails :)

• Yes lol I use my real nails and acrylic over my real nails so they don't break, it's like an overlay, you can get the same done at the nail shop, they will do it on your real nails so they will grow and stay strong and you don't have to use fake ones. I used to get the overlay done and them painted at the nail place as well until I started doing it at home. Mine too I do black toe nails and finger nails, I really love it. I also love pointy nails now on fingers, i've been doing it lately.

Like these, they look awesome in black in my opinion
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f2fb466453.jpg

• Do them myself. But I'm never really into those kinds of things --- the bejeweled nails... o. O

• Mine are extremely short and unpainted. I haven't the patience and with the work I do, they wouldn't stay nice for more than an hour anyway.

• Maybe about half of the time or for some really special occasion, otherwise I do them myself.

• I get them done, I'm not talented enough lol

• hah me too love! :)

• hha i know i still hate it, it has happened to me also. I don't last that much with nails though ahah

• I've done this for a year

• I do my own nails. I go to the salon for pedicures.

• I love getting my nails done. But mostly I do them on my own.

• Both, sometimes I get them done but, mostly I do them.

• I'm the champ when it comes to doing my own nails. Photo is in my profile pic.

• I do them myself but almost always have black

• I do my own.. Alittle paint on the cuticÅ‚es gives personality😎

• Only when I have to

• I only get em done by others on special occasions. :)

• nice, my nails have to be done all the time, even if it's just a french tip manicure

• yes but I get them done, i don't know how to do my nails :(

• It's hard when you have to do the other side :(

• I go and get them done, I need to because of my work

• My girlfriend does if I need, but because of my climbing it gets damaged easily, so I only do when going out.