Girls, do you prefer to wear flat sandals or avg/high heels most of the times?

In addition to my question, if a guy is only 5'5 and the girl is 5'4 would that be a nice match for long term relationship? Please let me know your honest opinion.

• A 1.5 inch difference is okay.
    80% (24)
  • It's not okay.
    20% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both love each other, height doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• I voted B on accident. I'd like to say that height doesn't matter, but I honestly prefer guys who are taller than me. It's okay if we're the same height, but I'd feel a little weird if he was shorter than me.

Sorry, but that's just my own personal preference :P not all girls are shallow like me though :)

• Flat shoes are my shoe of choice although it used to be heels. And height doesn't matter if you love each other.

• I wear wedge heels, flats and sandals most of the time, the only time I wear high heels is if i'm going some where that doesn't require a lot of walking.

• Lol... It's fine.

• I wear flats all the time. I only wear high heels on occasions. Height doesn't matter :)

• Whell im 5,7. Im not really tall, but i would wear flat sandals, flip flosps, ballerinas. I never wear shoes because i dislike socks. I only wear heels when i go out.