Would I be considered...cute?

Long story,do not feel like explaining. I have naturally dark brown hair*looks black*past my shoulders,and I have dark brown eyes.I wear a lot of eyeliner,and I have olive colored skin.I guess I have the average looking body.And tell me...do people prefer it when you smile,and think that someone who doesn't smile very often is boring,or simply just...not very pretty?*I don't smile around many people*

Most Helpful Girl

• all guys love big smiles very often. like it's majorly cute. and it shows that you are a good person. and take off all the makeup. like thin eyeliner of the bottom of your eye, not top eyelid, and mascara. you don't need all that makeup to cover up your beauty so please enhance your features and smile alllll the time.

• Thanks...but the reason I wear so much eyeliner is it's a habit,and I have REALLY bad insomnia so I have really ugly eyebags,and the black distracts people from them. I smile....sometimes...just around friends.Honestly...I don't understand people's humor alot...It's constant,and repetitive...no intentions to be rude...but it makes me frown....usually I just don't have any expression.

• It does?!?!? well I better go tell my friends that SOMEONE understands me.....thank god! lol =P

• Lol hahaha! we should be friends. I think I'd get along with you well.

What Guys Said 3

• i wouldn't say that people who don't smile are boring. they are just bored when you happen to be looking at them haha. I don't smile very much. my friends say I'm a funny guy and people expect me to smile all the time. I just smile when my friends are near. when they aren't then people ask me "whats wrong?" and its nothing. I guess what I'm saying is that you don't have to smile when you don't want to =)

• Unless you are getting the attention of a boy! that's right I almost forgot. good advice ann11. I have no clue about that makeup stuff. I prefer a girl that wears less makeup but...thats just me.

• Thanks.I smile around my friends too...like a boulder of anger has fallen off my shoulders.It feels good. but in class...I only get more irritated by the minute.It's really loud...I do stupid stuff,and make my friends laugh all the time,and thanks for sharing your opinion.The eyeliner is my thing.Plus it covers my terrible eyebags...insomnia sucks.I agree though,natural IS the best. It proves how pretty you are without any makeup.Although I've seen heavier.=)

• smiling is one of my turn ons

everyone loves a girl who smiles

and yea it sounds like you are cute (:

• Thanks...I'll try to smile more

• smiling is definitely cute !

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if you're pretty or not, because I'm not really good at deciding that... but smile... :) It'll make you even prettier than you already are... and always remember, with makeup, less is more. :)

• I will comment one thing that when a girl doesn't smile very often people would think she is serious

• I am serious. Except with friends...then I just get stupid. I fell off a railing today...becuz I was trying to impress my friend.It was funny,but it was REALLY stupid. I don't even know what I was thinking...to be honest...other than it would be fun.