What kind of clothing style do you find attractive on men?

i mean men from ages 18 to lets day 25

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally like the style that I guess is usually described as indie. Like Urban Outfitters, I guess. That's basically how I dress, so eh I guess it makes sense. Plus, if a guy dressed like that, I'd figure he had things in common with me, like music. But there are not many indie guys where I live, so I guess in general... not any wannabe -gangster stuff or nothing but Ed Hardy/Abercrombie. Just jeans and a tee shirt.

What Girls Said 3

• just jeans and a t shirt but it's a graphic tee and I still like somewhat baggy jeans on a guy but skinny jeans are alright. I like spiky short hair and I like it if he's well groomed. that's about it and the rest is personality

• Hmm, it depends, really. I love jeans on guys - a little baggy, not too skin hugging - with a button up shirt. Or a t-shirt. I'm not too fond of sleeveless shirts. I love hoodies, too. Oh, and those shirts where you have a long sleeved shirt, and a t-shirt over it. Those rock ;D Threequarters too, in summer :)

• My favorite style for guys is a Kanye style. Ones that wear blazers, nice jeans, tennis shoes and is willing to try new things.

What Guys Said 1

• I sure hope they like winter fashion, since I'm really into that.