Girls, What is your usual fashion style like? What do you like to wear the most?

Just like the question says.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• I dress classy. I don't wear revealing shirts that show cleavage of the chest... or the tummy. I don't wear booty shorts that make me look like a piece of easy trash.

I dress conservative, classy, elegant.
    image9.oasap.com/.../...ant-Long-Sleeves-Dress.jpg
    tallsnob.com/.../tall-preppy-outfit-2.jpg
    www.divavillage.com/.../550x800_preppy_web607.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I just wear like the most basic/casual clothes ever cause I don't really give a fuck how I look at school, it's no fashion show.
    In summer I love wearing dresses, skirts and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's honestly depends on my mood or the day! Well on thrusday and Mondays I dress smart and casual put a bit Lippy on! But on Tuesdays and Fridays I dress up like I just haven't had a bath for almost 10yrs and like "don't give a F***" look! As I would call it! Plus I like skinny jeans and baggy tops! Either combat boots or converse!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dresses are my thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say boho chic, maxi dresses/skirts. Tops with prints or light pants with prints, sandal and I love to make my own jewelries so I play around a lot with them. During winter I'm more of a jeans, knit, boots person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's admixture of whatever I feel like. Mainly like a chic grunge like claire marshall. But I like heals, ripped things skirts, band tees, flows and oversized.
    Too bad I'm going to have to change all that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i like to wear dresses, little skirts or jeans, t-shirts, mostly summer clothes even in the winter. What i dislike is to wear socks :P
    I really feel uncomfortable while wearing socks, so most of the year i wear flip flops, ballerinas, sandals, slipons, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a jeans and t shirt kinda girl. I love my boots, practically survive in those for winter and thongs (flip flops) for summer. Other then jeans, I'd wear crop tops and skirts though this is my second choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna sound like such a little emo kid but

I usually wear super skinny jeans (dark wash usually). I really love my Misfits shirts (yes I do listen to them). Sometimes I wear lace undershirts with my kimono cardigans and my creepers or Toms depending on how i feel. I try to dress comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses is my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants and hoodies all the way! Since I never really dress up for school, and it's quite rare I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now mosty rompers, and yoga pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, t-shirt/crop top, my all star and my big aqua handbag.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how I feel that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the boho chic dresses and cardigans! It shows uniqueness and !

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain colored shirt, jeans, and sneakers or sand, cardigans, leggings, and sandals.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love the dress wich expose my breast a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses!

0|0
    0|0