Guys, what do you think of girls with septum piercings?

Guys, what do you think of girls with septum piercings?!?
So like the title says I'm just wondering what your guys opions are on girls with septum piercings.
p. s. that is me in the pic
-Thank you for your opions :)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It can look really cute on pale girls with bright eyes. You are very pretty by the way, no need to use a filter.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't like any piercings. Personal opinion, but I just don't like the look. Reminds me of orcs from WoW.

• Not a fan of any piercings other than ears and maybe bellybutton but I must say you do have pretty eyes :)

• OMFG... u are soooooooo sweeeet <3

yes, some gals can wear em well ;)

• I really like them

• Pretty sure a girl that has a septum piercing wouldn't find me nor my personality attractive, so it doesn't matter what I think about them anyways.

• I don't like any kind of piercings, they are really the biggest turn off for me followed by tattoos.

• Honestly in my book generaly girls with septum piercings are not my type (for me it is kind of a turn off :-/ ) just being honest.
    But you look really beautiful, and your eyes are just ... demn.

• big turn off for me TBH

• Okay well thanks for your opinion.

• I like your eyes a lot! and your style. But i'm just not into a lot of body piercings, I'm kind of conventional that way I suppose.

• That's understandable everyone has their own likes and dislikes but thank you so much :D

• They're crazy

• not really what i am into but its whatever

• I like nose rings on girls,

• Not a fan of piercings but on you it is nice

• That style is okay

• I love them

• nty I dont think they are attractive at all