Am I too big for a bikini?

I'm about 5'6 and I weigh roughly 150.. I really want to get some but I feel like I am too big.

• Yes
  • No
I don't want to upload a picture.. But my body type in triangular and I am bigger chested.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, there is no size limit on bikinis. You can be 800lbs and wear a bikini of you want to. It's your freedom and don't worry about what others think.

Now, for ME, personally, I would need to see a photo. I know you don't want to but I hate not seeing a photo. Going from your height and weight, you seem fine. Your body shape is "triangular" but you're bigger chested? Did you mean to say UPSIDE DOWN triangle? So I'm assuming you have a large bust, small waist and small hips? If that's the case, that seems just fine for a bikini.

So, going by your height and weight, as well as your body shape (at least what I think you're talking about), I'm sure I would think you look fine in a bikini.

What Guys Said 7

• Good height, good weight. I'm sure you would look really good in a bikini!!

Nothing more to add. Buy at least one and enjoy!! ... and send pics LOL!!

• We can't judge this without a picture; the same height and weight numbers can distribute and look COMPLETELY different on different ppl!

Use the site tinypic. com to make a link out of one of your pics, and u can crop your face out for privacy if u want.

• You are just fine as long as the bikini fits your body.

• u are perfectly fine 8)

• Hell no. Wear what you want!

• numbers are not able to tell the story...

• yes. I'm trying to have a nice day out not a big bad one.

What Girls Said 12

• If you're in shape no. If you're flabby you might feel unvomfortable. But that's not about weight it's about tone.

• if you want to wear one, wear one. you're beautiful. are you really going to let numbers decide whether you wear one or not?

• Your never too 'big' for a bikini, love your body! :) Because its beautiful and im sure you will look amazing in a bikini, please be confident with your body cause Im sure your going to be awesome on the beach! :D

• If you feel comfortable wearing something, wear it. If it comes in your size you're not too big for it

• No body type matters more than weight

• No. I've seen girls smaller and wider than you and I think you'll be fine :)

• Wear what you want girl.

• You're not too big for a bikini. Wear what you want and work it :)

• No, if you want to wear one and you'll feel comfortable in one then get some.

• I meant to click B but clicked A by mistake. wear a bikini, your weight is completely fine!

• Like you mean to say you fat?

• I don't think you're too big for it. If you want to wear a bikini go for it.