Any girls here with short hair and proud of it?

I've got a pixie cut and I love it. Comment what hairstyle you have. :)

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I own my hair!! <3

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• pixie as well LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some short hair cuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Short is cute. Bottom of neck or shoulder length, very nice!

0|1
    0|0
  • SHORT HAIR DONT CARE!

0|0
    0|0
  • I came here for all the girls with pixie cuts. And I am not disappointed.

I keep my hair short with sideburns since they bring out my cheekbones :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your hair! (⌒ ͜ʖ⌒) b

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like short hair on girls, I think long hair is more feminine and short hair reminds me of a guy.

0|0
    2|0
    • Eh, that's all right. A lot of times I don't like long hair on guys.

• Show All
    • lol, I make a pretty girl apparently, I wasn't sure how to feel about that :/ haha

• Haha, that's gotta be fun. Take it as a compliment. Hopefully no one tries to dress you up. :P

• Girls with short hair are hot. But not bald EVER

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not super short but I have a bob. It looks better short because it has more volume; when it's long it's so straight and thin it just looks flat; and it's also really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • i have really long hair, reaches my waist. but i think i want to get a massive hair cut. i love pixie cuts, but i know i don't have the face to pull it off lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's short hair styles for every face. :) Find out what face shape you have and look some up! I'm sure you'd be stunning. :)

• I cut mine from long to short, I've got shaved back and sides and long on top with a fringe. I love it! I think it suits me better. Some girls look better with short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • mediumish i guess
    thinking about going short though :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it! ✅I've done it too (donated it to think pink) and I absolutely love it :)

0|0
    0|0