How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally? Any natural remedy?

Im having hairfall problem now. I hate it

Updates:
Honey + egg will help?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried some hair skin and nails pills from Avon once, just to make my nails thicker and they worked. So maybe you could find some pills like that online, just look up the reviews, you could maybe find natural pills for that as well or as close as possible to it, they have a place here that sells natural pills for everything, you could look into something like that as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 4

• Use hair moisturizers with olive oil, try not to comb your hair a lot, stay away from stress, eat right (vegetables, fruits, drink water, and etc), don't use a lot of heat tools in your hair, when you put your hair in a ponytail make sure it's not really tight so it doesn't pull your hair, shampoo and condition your hair (of course), and take vitamins.

0|0
    0|0
    • I took vitamins. A b c e, epo pill also. Shampoo n conditional for sure. But ponytail, I did it everyday. It become worst day by day.

• Hair, skin, and nail pills?

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly. This, along with a good Keratin Booster supplement and proper diet should get your scalp and hair healthy again. You may also need to use Chrysin, which will help rebalance your hormones.

• @LibraPiscess66 I consume epo pill for hormones. I hate fast food.

• - Scalp massage your hair daily for 5-10 minutes.
    - Use oil treatments like olive oil, argan oil, avocado and/or grapeseed oil.
    - Take biotin supplements.
    - Use a wide tooth comb instead of a paddle brush.
    - Don't wash your hair daily.
    - Use sulfate free and alcohol free products.
    - Google hair mask treatments.
    - Avoid using heat.
    - Drink a lot of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • improve your diet.

0|0
    0|0