What do you think of a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup at the club?

Would you think she's lazy? Would you not approach her? I have been toying with the idea of clubbing alone (I have clubbed with friends) but I am afraid guys won't be interested in dancing with me (lightly sober ones who can hold a convo). I do mind approaching guys first but I don't want them to think I am below their level because I don't wear a lot of makeup like most girls. Girls at the clubs look like dolls. Wish I could look like that. I actually don't know how to put on makeup except eyeliner and lipgloss so yeah. I feel so plain sometimes when I go clubbing. I don't know..
this post is all over the place sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to look like a doll. Makeup works best when it just highlights your natural beauty.

I would just invest some time in improving your light makeup skills. Find some girl who is good at that, and whose style you love in general, and just ask her to teach you.

And so cool that you want to venture out like that. Just take care (I know I shouldn't say that, but yeah).

Have fun :)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think very highly of girls who wear make up or go to clubs.

• Listen, I love women who don't have to wear make up to be beautiful. Be yourself, and you'll find the right guy.

• I'd pay more attention to what you're wearing than makeup. Wear mascara tho, love mascara!

• If you trust your natural beauty, you don't have to makeup

• I would think that she is a disgusting piece of trash that doesn't give a damn about how she looks

• Lots of guys don't care about makeup. My wife never wears the stuff. The feeling of needing makeup is a concept that is sold to you.

What Girls Said 4

• as long as you feel confident and comfortable guys won't even notice if you're not wearing a lot of makeup

• Many girls don't wear make up at the club. It'll be dark, nobody will care. He'll focus more on your skimpy dress and bod.

• I would think that you have a good self esteem and that you don't need makeup to feel beautiful. :)

• I never wear make up when i go clubbing. Guys still approach me.