Is there something wrong with me?

okay so I'm kinda ugly (really really ugly) but I'm smart and I'm kinda nerdy I'm very social and I'm a good public speaker I'm different from most girls and I'm evil and screwed up in the head wen I'm p*ssed off! will I ever find a guy who likes me!?

im trying to change my style to I'm very edgy and I wanna soften my style can you please help me!?

Most Helpful Girl

• What is "wrong" with you is that you are putting yourself down. Be more confident. You are already a good public speaker as you say. Hold your head up high (haha watch the ceiling) and believe in yourself. You are still under 18 (so am I) and the right guy will come. You have to be patient, even if you just can't wait right now. Meet new people, make new connections, keep your grades up. But most importantly, be true to yourself because when the right guy comes along, he will like you for you, not someone you pretend to be. So be yourself, your BEST self. Hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 3

• your still young there is plenty of time to find someone, and like "kickit" said some body probs already likes you

• don't say u're ug the way I c it you just got to b cool, plus some dude probably likes you anyway

• I think that the best thing that you can do is to change your attitude. Most guys are attracted to women that are confident. When a woman/girl is confident they are beautiful. It is even more true when the girl is less attractive, it makes us wonder why is she so confident, and want to find out more. If you dress like a slob, if you are constantly putting yourself down, no one will be intrigued enough to want to get to know you.

What Girls Said 3

• stop trying to act differently I know a lot of people who try to act unique instead of being unique.

You will find a guy who likes you for you is you become more easygoing maybe?

know it's hard, I was impossibly blunt (and still working on that) but now I am more cautious about what I say, It had to be a conscious decision for awhile but now it's second nature to me,

• Ok, first off you may think you're unattractive, but there is someone out there who begs to differ. The cliche is that you are your biggest critic, and it's true. And you've already got the social part down, so don't worry about it. I know it's annoying to have to tell yourself that there's a guy out there for you, but you'll find him someday.

And the whole edgy style and changing that, I'm not that great with. Sorry.

• -deuglify yourself. rarely is anyone truly ugly. I'm sure you have potential to look better, you're just not putting enough effort into it. do what you need to do. fix your hair, lose weight, play around with makeup, dress better. make that effort. I can talk about personality all day long but the reality of it is if you are ugly you're at a huge disadvantage when it comes to the opposite sex.

-stop putting yourself down. be alittle cocky, have some swagger in your step. no one likes a girl that doesn't even like herself.