Thoughts on glittery hair?

I miss those days, when it was okay to spray some glitter into your hair.

Thoughts on glittery hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really had an opinion on it but that girl in the picture really pulls it off

• i agree. she looks like a faerie.

• you only get the fee if our marriage huts the 5 year mark

What Guys Said 8

• And now it's not good to spray glitter in your hair? Has the world changed in the last few months that you care about what others think is cool should be forgotten? I always thought you of a strong lady, so I say go grab your glitter and paint the damn town with it if you must.

• Simply not age appropriate anymore lol. But painting the town with it sounds awesome.

• @Asker - Well, I've got my orbital cannon ready, just say the word! Mankind won't see it coming. One town at a time. Age appropriate, a little never hurts when it's a special occasion arises or just a little bit and flip off any one who says otherwise.

• It might not be professional, but it's OK when you go out on weekends...

• nah, it's just not age appropriate anymore

• the new thin ones? i like them too.

• When it's a very little bit and it doesn't give a colour combination with the rest of the outfit, I guess it can be nice (meaning funny) for a girl going to a party.
    In terms of quantity I'm talking about max 20% of what you see on the picture :D

• I have never seen that actually

• maybe you've seen less glitter lol

• It makes a woman look like a Christmas cookie.

• Its cool to look at :)

• Never noticed that girls did that lol

• Glittery hair tho messy can look really good/attractive depending on the person and how it's done, like that stranger in the question pic, her hair looks frosty.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I miss those days. I was like in kindergarten when it was in style, but it's cute. Glittery clothes were in style too.

• lol yeah. such a chore to wash though

• I do that sometimes. Except not on my hair lol

I think I'm too old to be doing it though so I stopped putting it in my hair.

• I dont think it looks flattering, but what can I say, my hair is blue. I would like if it was normal to do more weird things to your hair in general. If you like glitter, use glitter! Want some colour, some shaving, cool braids or cuts? Go for it! Some people will dislike it, some will love it. But that's better than being meh for everybody, since you'll attract like-minded people.

• oh yeah! that was awesome =] id probably do it again tho. :P

• Throw some glitter make it rain.

Glitter is always good glitter every where always. Let's bring the trend back. Hahahaha

• I didn't know it was ever a thing. I sure missed out. lol

• That's not cool anymore? *hides glitter hairspray behind my back*

• I still do that sometimes

• That looks so pretty! 😍

• I've never done that._. It does look kind of awesome, it's just not for me.

• This makes me wanna put some in my hair haha