i just wanna know if you guys think I'm hot or cute =)

Most Helpful Girl

• you look like all the other Facebook whores. cute in that "i'm taking a picture my forehead looking up at the camera" sort of way. but no one actually knows what you look like.

• Jealous much? settle down.

• Uhm, can we not act like were 5? k thanks.

• Hahah I just want to say I love justdance! hahah...and for the "girl" whos asking (you get quotes casue its "girls" like you who give us bad raps" you should be more worried with your inner beauty...don't say I said that cause I'm jealous either...i could tell you that I get compliments a lot but I don't want to sound like a ego bitch...thats your job...think of how you treat people. that's the important part. be secure with yourself. and do some soul searching not fishing for "yah you're hot!!)

What Guys Said 6

• How many times do you need to hear the answer you're looking for or have already received a hundred times?

• Your lovely I will say that, personally don't use the word "hot", seems kinda...not sure on the exact word but less of a good term to me.

• Pfff, you already know you're hot.

• Well from your profile I can only say that you're cute but I can see some hotness too.

Hotness revolves more on the body and cuteness on the face so I can't say for sure which one are you x)

Maybe both if you're body is as good as you're face lol :P

• you can't possibly not already know that you are smokin hot.

• ur cute

i don't typically call people hot so

What Girls Said 5

• i forsee ur futuer in the strip clubs dancing for dollar bills and cheap mixed drinks...giving bjs to the big tipper (extra .50) in the old parking lot. ur pretty why ask dumb guys you should have confidence in ur self...u kno they would do any girl who has a hole.

• Last part is definitely not true, I would never "do any girl who has a hole". Foolish assumption.

• a lot of people don't understand that the prettiest girls are the most insecure. I've been a paid model for 2 campaigns and a beauty pageant winner and I still feel like the ugliest girl in a room.

everyone assumes that beautiful people know they are, and so they never need to be told, but we do, probably more than more people. YOU'RE PRETTY :)

• I'm a girl but I think you're beautiful! :]

• Thanks,

i already said it in your question but you're super pretty too =)

• You're cute but its stupid to fish for answers you already know. that's called narcicism

• Maybe people would be able to get a better view if the camera was actually upright. DUH!